free counters

Friday, January 28, 2011

"BAKSO KULIT SAPI" : I'm so disappointed!

When I was walking on a street, I saw a stall meatballs. What concerns me is the name of the product from these stall. In front of the stall is written a sentence "BAKSO KULIT SAPI".

Then I decided to visit the stall. I ordered a plate of "BAKSO KULIT SAPI".

I feel the service at this stall is less satisfactory. Their service is slow. My order arrived about 15 minutes after I ordered. As I know, the time required to prepare a bowl of meatballs did not reach 15 minutes. Though I was the only customer who were there.

I found these meatballs stall in Cipayung, East Jakarta. So I apologize to you who have business with the same name but the actual product differs.

Not only that, after the dishes arrived in front of me, I found 4 pieces of small meatballs, and a "TAHU" who served with vermicelli and noodles. Also spiked with two cowhide cracker-sized less than 5 cm.

Hmmm ... really beyond my expectations! I think "BAKSO KULIT SAPI" is a meatball which contains pieces of cowhide. Apparently only an ordinary meatball fed crackers cowhide.

Huft ... I am so disappointed! Perhaps this is one technique to bring in customers. But I think this is the wrong way if they lie to others to buy their products. I'm sure that businesses with a cheat will not last long ...




Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!