free counters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Personal Blog

This is my first Personal Blog. I love blogging. I have many blogs in cyberspace, but I always failed to managing. I'm a beginner in the blogging world. But I think this is the only blog that I'll continue to maintain. My biggest confusion is when I have to look for the subject to be an article on my blogs.

In this blog, I use English as my language. I want to improve my English ability. As some people already know, that I was an Indonesian. I speak Indonesian as mother thongue and English as Foreign Language. So, I'm sorry if there are errors in this blog post, because I'm not fluent to speak and writing English.

I created this blog on January 26th, 2011 around 11.00 PM. I decided to leave my room to find for Internet Cafe to make this blog.

Just enjoy with my personal blog ...



Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!