free counters

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How to Encourage Ourselves?

In this ocassion I will share about how to encourage ourselves ...

Maybe everyone has different ways to arouse in him. This is my own way to improve work motivation. You may to follow me this way, but you also may be to ignore this my way.

Motivation and dreams are two things that can not be separated for people who want to succeed. For people who want to succeed, he must have very high dreams. But besides that he also must have a strong motivation to reach these dreams.

My way to motivate myself is to put the picture below on my work computer desktop. Here's the picture:


I write an additional sentence in the picture. I write "Harus Kebeli Jaguar XF-10", which means "Must be purchased Jaguar XF-10".

As we know that the Jaguar XF-10 is not a class of lower-priced cars. Jaguar XF-10 is one of the car with a very expensive price. I do not care if one day I can buy that car or not. I will not be disappointed if one day I fell from such a beautiful dream. Because I know who I am.

So, for you all, hang your dream was as high as possible along with the motivation that hard to achieve your dreams mimipi them. But you are also mentally prepared to deal with failures that may occur.



Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!