free counters

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing Badminton in The Morning and Practice Karate in The Afternoon

I was so tired after playing badminton in the morning. I feel so old, even though I was 22 years old.

Lately I'm getting used to for a workout on Saturday morning. Badminiton I chose as my sport other than karate. Because it is both the sport that I enjoy doing since childhood.

Besides being my hobby to two of the sport, I also felt the great benefit of both sports in addition to nourish the body. I took karate as a martial arts and badminton as stimulating the growth of my bones. I am very fond of both the sport!

After I rested for a moment, this afternoon I will be practicing Karate in Cibubur. I will prepare my students to perform at the birthday party my workplace. We were invited to do karate demonstrations.

So we have to prepare everything. Physical, mental, and techniques.





Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!