free counters

Monday, January 10, 2011

Loss of Working Spirit

Hello world ...
On this bright morning, I felt disappointed with my pricipal. Yesterday he got angry disrespectful. It is not worthy of a leader berated employees like that.

Now, I'm losing my working spirit. Who will lose if there is an employee who lost working spirit? Of course, the company.

So my message to all leaders, "Do not ever scold your employees, because they are the greatest asset for your company!"

Leaders should have flexibility to their employees. Because they need the motivation of the employer not only an incentive. Never assume your staff is a maid, consider them as colleagues and your company's assets that must be protected.

I hate my boss ...


Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!