free counters

Friday, January 7, 2011

Stealing My Work Time

Hmmm... Here's blogger's life. Always conserned to manage their blog, although they must steal work time in their office.

Reams of work paper has been covering my desk since a few days ago. You could says that I am the busiest person in my office, but I allways pay attention to blogs that I have.

In this week, I was preoccupied with Surat Pertanggungjawabab Biaya Operasional Pendidikan (BOP). Some things should I prepare for this job. Attention and my mind must always focus to avoid mistakes. Because if something goes wrong on this job could be fatal for our school.

So, please pray for me to stay focused and don't often pay attention to my blogs... :D



Best regards,
Inu Kazama
tel.: +6285718239805
ijo@toke.com
http://inukazama.blogspot.com/

(^_~)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment


Shout Here!